Thursday, March 17, 2011

"BL" Week #3

Welcome to week #3! :)

This week we're back in school, and back to our usual busy hectic schedules. I know that I personally haven't worked out very much in the past week. I went to the gym twice before I left for school, and since then have unfortunately gotten no time to workout. But I have been eating healthy. I have the disadvantage this week of changing scales, so the number may be off from last week's number- it's hard to tell. Let's see how it goes...

This week's reward: Dessert of the winner's choice!

LIZZ (MYZZLYZZ)
Previous Weight: 209
Current Weight: 212
Pounds Lost: +3
Percentage Lost: 0%

BRET
Previous Weight: 290.8
Current Weight:  289.0
Pounds Lost: 1.8
Percentage Lost: 0.62%

THIS WEEK'S WINNER: BRET!!!


Congrats baby! :) I'm proud of you! Since you're not a huge dessert person, if you'd like you can have a dinner if your choice. Congrats! :D

I'm pretty disappointed in myself, but now I know I just have to work even harder next week!

Next week's reward:  the loser has to make the winner a dinner of their choice.


I know we shouldn't be making the rewards food, but we're pretty short on cheap/free other kinds of rewards.

Also, new this week is the "email me" link under "important links" on the right column of the page.  I unfortunately couldn't find a gadget that allowed me to open an outlook email page or anything like that, so if you do decide to click it, please just copy and paste the email (which will appear in your web address bar) into your email. if anyone knows how to make a link that will come up as an actual email page and not a url, please let me know! :) feel free to email me with suggestions, comments, and even questions. I will attempt to answer my emails around twice per week, so don't get discouraged if i don't respond immediately. i will respond to all emails.  :)

thanks for all the support guys! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Bret on winning this week :) What dessert are you going to choose? I know what I would choose LOL CHOCOLATE!
    Its ok Lizz you will beat him next week and then you can make him give you a foot rub or a massage!
    Or make him run you a nice bath!

    ReplyDelete