Thursday, March 31, 2011

BL Week #5

This week's reward: the loser has to make the winner a dinner of their choice.

LIZZ (MYZZLYZZ)
Previous Weight: 209 / 213*
Current Weight: 212
Pounds Lost: -1
Percentage Lost: 0%
* on biggest loser they go by the lightest previous weight and not necessarily the previous week's weight. so, although my last week's weight was 212, i'm still going off of 209 for the percentages and pounds lost.

BRET
Previous Weight: 289.0/291.6*
Current Weight:  285.4
Pounds Lost: -3.6
Percentage Lost: 4%

THIS WEEK'S WINNER: BRET !!


Okay, I'm on the right track again. I was getting worried that I had already hit that dreaded plateau! And for that to happen so early to me in my weight loss journey would be (and is) pretty discouraging. I started this new monitoring program for my diet and exercise, the food & fitness planner on WebMD.com, (click HERE to start your own!). Its really great because it plain and simply spells out what I need to do, and offers a way of tracking all of my calories consumed and burned during exercise. I love it! You'll see a post about it soon, so keep an eye out if you're interested. :)

Congrats bret! :)

New week's reward is a 10 minute foot massage.

1 comment:

  1. I worked really hard this week and I know both me and Elizabeth have been working are butt's off.... It is hard being a full time student, working, and normal life activities doing the exercise needed to lose weight. Plus trying to keep from eating on the run is hard. I am going to work harder then ever to make sure I eat better even though my results are starting to show. I really need to reach my goal of 250 by my Birthday July 13 which will be my 21st. This will be the best birthday present ever. Thank you guys for your continued support of Lizz's blog and please continue to follow our progress. I know both me and lizz are being helped to stay motivated by knowing people are watching are successes and our struggles.

    ReplyDelete