Friday, June 10, 2011

"BL" Week #10

LIZZ (MYZZLYZZ)
Previous Weight: 209 / 209.4
Current Weight: 208.6
Pounds Lost: -0.4
Percentage Lost: 0.001...%

BRET
Previous Weight: 277.4
Current Weight:  277.0
Pounds Lost: -0.4
Percentage Lost: 0.001...%




THIS WEEK'S WINNER IS: TIE!


Okay, so at least I'm a little caught up! haha. Good job Bret, hopefully next week i'll be the winner! :)


Just a few quick notes about my blog:

  • I created a formspring page, you can see it here! You can go and ask me questions about whatever topic you want, and can scroll through and see questions that other people have asked me. :) [there is also a link on the right-hand side of the page under "important links"]


  • Just a reminder, please become a fan on facebook if you haven't already. You'll receive updates every time I post. :) Become a fan here! [there is also a link on the right-hand side of the page under "important links"]

Thanks so much for being fans! I've reached over 5,000 page views! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment