Thursday, December 16, 2010

TIP 1: Lace up anyway

i want to disappear
but not in the kidnapped-and-forced-to-work-as-a-sex-slave-to-men-with-small-penises kind of way.

i want to fit into my size 13 jeans, and i want them to be falling off.

i want to feel small in my lover's arms,
and i want him to feel strong and powerful as he holds my smaller body.

today was a busy day. i'm studying for finals, and packing my things, preparing to leave for break tomorrow after my last final. i feel drowned in the amount of work i have to do, and i really just want to disappear. and in this case i'm referring to being able to let go of all my responsibilities and be free.

ive had a rough week, and ive been eating to soothe the hurt and stress and anxiety im feeling. ontop of finals, and my mom putting my dog to sleep two days ago, im arguing with my boyfriend.

today, it stops.
(im out of food anyway)

TIP 1: if you don't feel like working out, put on your exercise clothes and shoes anyway. 


i read this tip somewhere, and regretfully i can't remember.

the idea behind this is that if you put on your workout clothes, youll feel compelled to exercise.

youll feel like "well im dressed anyway"

and besides, any girl will tell you shes more likely to walk the long way, or take the stairs, if shes in sneakers as opposed to high heels!

i feel the need to add that workout clothes don't have to be expensive nike sneakers and all that sweat-wicking, heatgear under armor stuff. i have sneakers, cotton pants which i can move in, and a loose t-shirt. (the loose T-shirt makes me feel better by disguising the jiggle my belly rolls have when i move up and down).

i'm focusing on exercise at the moment, because 3 slices of cold 2-day-old pizza and an almost-empty bag of lucky charms are the only food i have in my dorm at the moment. that should last me until i get home- or rather my boyfriend's house tomorrow.

so put on those clothes, and lace up those sneakers. :)

Just another whale,
MyzzLyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment