Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mini-Post #7

This is going to be a short post because I have a very busy day ahead of me today. :)

For those of you in the northeast (like I am) I hope you all drive safely and have a fun super bowl weekend! (Keep your party munching on this day healthy and the least destructive to your diet by reading Tip #20 regarding  parties here!) LETS GO STEELERS!

Today's weigh-in!:
FIRST weigh-in: 229 lbs
Last week's weigh-in: 214 lbs
Today's weigh-in: 216 lbs.
Weight loss for the week: +2  lbs.
Weight loss to date: 13 lbs

Last week's goals:
1. Lose 4 pounds- im really disappointed, but i guess the reason for this was that last week's weight loss was mostly due to me being sick and not me working hard. im also still trying to get back into the swing of things. Now i know i just need to work harder.
2. Write at least 3 blogs for you- done :D read the party one, stairs one, and the don't skip meals one by clicking on the links. :)


Next week's goals:
1. Lose 4 pounds (for the record, this is always my goal because I like to aim high. I also still have 16 pounds to lose before my first deadline of February 27th!)
2. Climb all 8 flights of stairs in my dorm at least once. (This is something I've been thinking about doing ever since I saw the Biggest Loser episode last season where they exercised and competed on stairs. I'm a little nervous about it because climbing stairs has never been my strong suit- I always huff and puff after 3 or 4 flights. But recently I've been pretending the elevator doesn't exist. I live on the first floor so it's only one flight, but i do that anywhere between 8 and 10 times every day. My goal is mostly to just attempt this feat of climbing all the way to the top. I want to accomplish it, no matter how slowly i have to go.)
3. Write 2 blogs for you! :)


Keep up your good work everyone! Wish me strength this week! :)



7 comments:

  1. Hey! I'[ve just signed up to your blog and wish you lots of luck! My blog spot is http://thelightermomproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay focused on your goals and be proud of what you accomplished. Each day is a new begining, so it is easy to start fresh without looking at things which went wrong yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you give up? Don't. We need each other for support. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete