Sunday, May 22, 2011

"BL" Week #7

Okay, so heres how this works since we this competition got sidelined because of finals. First, let me mention that this competition will be 12 weeks, not 8. Second, at the start of our summer, both me and bret weighed ourselves. That number is the bolded number after "previous weight." The other number is our lowest weigh-in for this competition. In addition, it is important to note that our rule concerning percentage lost stays the same. This means we will be going off of the not-bolded number for that, or the pounds lost count either. Furthermore, the weekly rewards have been done away with because bret and i cannot see each other every weekend, which makes most rewards (like back rubs, cooking for each other, etc.) impossible to execute. 


LIZZ (MYZZLYZZ)
Previous Weight: 209 / 217*
Current Weight: 212
Pounds Lost: 0
Percentage Lost: 0%


*on biggest loser they go by the lightest previous weight and not necessarily the previous week's weight. so, although my starting weight for the summer was 217, i'm still going off of 209 for the percentages and pounds lost because that was the lower number i logged in for the competition.


BRET
Previous Weight: 285.4 / 287*
Current Weight:  280.0
Pounds Lost: -5.4
Percentage Lost: 0.98%


THIS WEEK'S WINNER: BRET!


I would like to send out a huge congratulations to Bret at this weigh-in because he is now 50 pounds lighter than he started! Congrats baby! You've worked hard the past two years and you really earned it!! :)


As far as my weigh-in goes, I'm just happy I didn't gain anything! Haha, being stuck in a chair for two weeks while healing could have really made me gain weight. I guess I have my willpower to stick to my diet and my mother's healthy cooking to thank for that minus 3 pounds! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment