Friday, May 27, 2011

BL Week #8

LIZZ (MYZZLYZZ)
Previous Weight: 209 / 212*
Current Weight: 211.8
Pounds Lost: 0*
Percentage Lost: 0%


*on biggest loser they go by the lightest previous weight and not necessarily the previous week's weight. 

BRET
Previous Weight: 280.0
Current Weight:  277.4
Pounds Lost: -2.2
Percentage Lost: 0.99%


THIS WEEK'S WINNER: BRET!


Although I'm still running behind, I am not losing motivation. I took a page out of Jay's book for this upcoming week and will write "209" in pen on my wrist every morning until next weigh-in day. He is from this season's Biggest Loser and was known for writing his goal weight for the week on his forearm each day in big black marker. It kept him so motivated and focused throughout the competition, that for the finale, he got a tattoo with an encouraging quote on his forearm. 


My goal is to get back to my lightest weigh-in weight for this competition by next week, and now that I'm fully able to jump and run around as usual instead of wearing a stupid ankle brace, Bret- you better watch out!! :P


I would also like to send a big shout-out to the all-female finalists from the Biggest Loser - you all look so great!! :) And congrats, of course, to Olivia! The winner! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lets go Lizz this is your week I feel it. I hope we both pull big numbers I want to be at 275 by the end of the week. I hope you are back to 209 that would be amazing :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha even if i get back to 209, youre still ahead of me....by alot. lol :\

    ReplyDelete