Sunday, May 22, 2011

POLL RESULTS: Now that you've seen this blog, you will...

Yay more poll results! :)
Now that you’ve seen this blog, you will… 
become a follower = 5 (33%)
check back periodically- 1x a week or less = 3 (20%)
check back often- 2+ times per week = 5 (33%)
never visit this blog again = 2 (13%)
(15 total votes)

I think its cool that so many of you are supportive. I really enjoy seeing my number of followers go up, and my page views. It really makes me smile! :)

As far as the people who voted never to come back...thanks for trying to darken my sky, but it makes me giggle to think you disliked my blog enough to not come back, but yet you took time to vote in my poll. Thats a little strange to me. Haha

As always, thanks for voting! New polls are up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment