Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mini-Post #8

So i've been doing this for 8 weeks now. And as of last week, i lost 13 pounds, an average of 1.65 pounds per week. 

Today's weigh-in!:
FIRST weigh-in: 229 lbs
Last week's weigh-in: 216 lbs
Today's weigh-in: 212.5 lbs.
Weight loss for the week:   3.5 lbs.
Weight loss to date: 16.5  lbs

As of this week, the 8th week, I've lost 16.5 pounds, an average of 2.06 pounds per week! Thats not bad, considering how little time I have in my busy schedule to exercise. And also not bad considering I live on a college campus surrounded with fast food and fried foods, and they rarely offer salad in the place closest to my dorm (it's a once a week thing, and sometimes not even once a week! I have to go to the store and buy veggies every few days if I want to stay healthy).

Last week's goals:
1. Lose 4 pounds.- close but not 4 pounds. oh well, as they'd say on the Biggest Loser- "I'll take it!"
2. Climb all 8 flights of stairs in my dorm at least once. -  I did it! It took me like 20 minutes, huffing and puffing, but I did it! I was so happy nobody came into the staircase- that would have been embarrassing. haha
3. Write 2 blogs for you. - They are written in my notebook and just need to be typed and posted. My computer has been acting funny so unfortunately I didn't get a chance to post them last night like I intended. sorry guys! I promise they'll be up by Friday night!


Next Weeks Goals:
1. Lose 4 pounds
2.  Climb the stairs again, at least once.
3. Start getting back into daily exercise, with a small minimum goal of 30 minutes a day.

I also wanted to remind everyone to become a fan on facebook! Even if you're not a follower on blogspot, you'll receive notifications every time I write a new post, and additional updates on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment