Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mini-Post #4

FIRST weigh-in: 229 lbs
Last week's weigh-in: 217.8.0
Today's weigh-in: 220 lbs.
Weight loss for the week: +2.2 lbs.
Weight loss to date: 9 lbs

Last week's goals broken down:
1.  lose 4 lbs:  theres many things this week that went wrong. first, i switched scales (which believe it or not can effect your number), i didn't exercise as much as i had been, and i had the stress of adjusting to being back in my dorm. i make no excuse- i know i didn't work as hard as i should have, and im disappointed, but next week im going to work harder. and try to get back into the swing of things.
2. exercise 65 min a day for the 7 days: i failed at this goal. but that was my own fault- i picked a week where i was not only too busy to exercise, but one that was filled with running around and hectic college first-week-of-the-new-semester craziness! I managed to only get two workouts in this week- one on saturday (when i went snowboarding), and one on tuesday.
3. food diary: success! see the post about food logs- coming up either friday or monday. :)


overall i had a bad week. but i probably put goals that were unreachable- especially in a week where i was experiencing so much stress to begin with.


goals for next week:
1. Lose 4 pounds.
2. exercise for at least 60 minutes on 4 days, and 30 minutes on 2 days.
3.  get organized- in school, and in my schedule.  figure out a way to incorporate both my meals and daily exercise in to my busy class schedule.


Overall i had a really tough and stressful week, and even though my numbers don't show it- i worked very hard with my diet. I am happy that i did not give into emotional eating during this week- something i would have done usually in the first week of a new semester.  I am also happy that despite the change of location (from home to my dorm) i did not resort to my old bad habits of overeating and not exercising. 


Thanks for all the support guys! It means so much to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment