Monday, January 10, 2011

Tip 12: go to your doctor!

So i went to the doctor on friday, and it reminded me how much weight I had gained since last year, and was more motivation for me to lose.

My doctor and i talked for a while about my weight, and she might come check out my blog! Cool! :)

Tip 12: Go see a doctor, regularly, and especially before beginning a diet and exercise program.


Doctors are smart, they go to medical school for a reason! They can provide you with alot of insight to your struggle. They can also do tests to see what shape you're in, if youre worried about your heart, blood pressure, or anything else.

It is especially important to go see a doctor if you are obese, or struggle with heart or other health problems! 

If you have limitations on exercise and diet because of your weight or other problems, you should see a doctor before jumping into anything new- just to make sure your intended changes will have no harmful effect on your health, or (even worse) cause problems to get worse.

[sorry this was such a short tip, I have my first week of the new semester at college this week, and its stressful and time-consuming!]

Just Another Whale,
MyzzLyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment