Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mini-Post # 5




Hey everyone! I just created a Facebook page for this blog! You can find it  HERE. I figured that since very few people have a google account to follow, it would be easier for those of you without an account to become a fan. I will post updates every time I update the blog. :)

Also, I added several new Polls to the bottom of this page. If you have a spare minute, I'd really appreciate your input on my blog. Thanks in advance! :)

Now for today's weigh-in!:
FIRST weigh-in: 229 lbs
Last week's weigh-in: 220 lbs
Today's weigh-in: 216 lbs.
Weight loss for the week: 4  lbs.
Weight loss to date: 13 lbs

Last week's goals broken down:
1. Lose 4 pounds-  ohmygosh! I did it! woohoo! I guess last week was that dreaded "second week" like they have on the biggest loser- where they dont lose very much or gain some. Im so happy! omg! :) I can't even describe it!
2. exercise for at least 60 minutes on 4 days, and 30 minutes on 2 days-  I came VERY close to completing this goal. I worked out for 60 minutes on 3 days, and 30 minutes on 3 days.
3.  get organized, in school, and in my schedule.  figure out a way to incorporate both my meals and daily exercise in to my busy class schedule-  I seem to have completed this goal. I wrote workouts and meals into my student schedule. 

I'm happy I accomplished goals #1 and #3, they were most important to me. Im soooooooooooo happy I lost 4 pounds this week! It motivates me to keep going! :)

Goals for next week:
1. Lose 4 pounds.
2. exercise for at least 60 minutes on 4 days, and 30 minutes on 2 days.
3.  organize the food i have in my room, and make sure it is ALL out of sight so i don't get tempted to snack when i'm not hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment