Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day #3: "the difference between who you are & what you want to be is what you do"


I am feeling MUCH better today! :)

So, some of my thoughts on today... First, ketchup and me go together like salt and pepper. I LOVE ketchup! In the past I've put ketchup on literally everything. So, as most of you know, unlike plain yellow mustard (which is calorie free), ketchup has calories that can really add up if you're not keeping track. So today, when I was going to have ketchup with lunch, it was really annoying to both measure the ketchup and limit myself to what is considered 1 serving (1 tablespoon). It will take getting used to, but I really need to get in control of portions and servings. I cannot let my love for ketchup run amuck. LOL I have been trying recently to use mustard more, but as anyone who has eaten both ketchup and mustard know its waaaay different in taste! Oh well, baby steps. At least I'm trying.

Second, I am so happy it's wednesday! My week is almost over! I really wanted to go for a walk today, but I was so busy with work and schoolwork that I just wanted to get those things over with so that I could have more free time on the weekend. Again, I didn't exercise, but I plan to go for a walk tomorrow for sure! I can't make excuses, but I really need to force myself to walk, no matter what.

Third, I work up late and really munched on breakfast my entire morning, which is why didn't have a lunch listed in my food diary. Skipping meals is bad, but I didn't really skip it. So, I just need to wake up earlier tomorrow. LOL

Overall, I was pretty happy with my day.

Without further ado...

Breakfast: 420
1 cup great value large curd cottage cheese - 200
2 hard boiled eggs - 140
1 red apple - 80
sprinkle of cinnamon (spices don't have calories by the way) - 0

Lunch: 
(I didn't skip lunch, i woke up late, so I had breakfast (spread out) and then dinner and snacks)

Dinner: 412

1 Hatfield hamsteak (2.5 servings per steak) - 225
2 corn on the cobs - 167
1 tablespoon of Heinz ketchup - 20

Snacks/Drinks: 365
Tea - 0
Water - 0
2 mozzarella cheese sticks - 80
1 serving (24 sticks) of Pretzel Sticks - 100
1 banana - 105

Exercise: 
None. :\

TOTAL: 1197

And finally, here's some final motivation. :) (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)





No comments:

Post a Comment