Friday, October 26, 2012

Day #4: Mistakes were made, but everyone starts somewhere

Cream cheese is another one of those food like ketchup for me, It's so yummy! I could eat it straight off the brick...and most likely eat the whole brick. Haha. It was hard for me to control my intake of cream cheese, and the only reason I even had cream cheese in my apartment is because last week when I was binging on food, I bought it with the intention to eat the whole thing. While I'm glad I didn't, the taste was just so yummy that after I was done with my bagel thin, I wanted more cream cheese! The craving lasted all the way until lunch, and then it was gone. I'm glad I toughed it out.

However, there are two other things I ate today that I'm not proud of. First (under snacks) I ate a Dunkin Donuts vanilla creme doughnut with icing. I was strong and wasn't going to have one of the dozen that were given to my cousin in the hospital. But she really wanted me to have one and eat it in front of her, and I just can't say no to a sick child (could you?). But, I have no excuse for the McDouble from McDonalds. It was 11:30 at night, I was driving, I thought I was hungry, but looking back I think I was just tired. :( Mistakes were made today, but thats OK, I just have to do better tomorrow.

My diary for today:

Breakfast: 310
1 Thomas 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thin - 110
1 oz (1/3 of the smallest brick they sell, which is like 2 inches by 3 inches) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese - 100
1/2 cup of large curd cottage cheese - 100

Lunch: 370
3 slices of Oscar Meyer Cooked Ham - 90
1 slice of Land O' Lakes white american cheese - 80
1 teaspoon of French's Original Yellow Mustard - 0
2 slices of Sara Lee 45 calories & delightful wheat bread - 90
1 cup of green seedless grapes - 110

Dinner: 610
1 can (2 servings) of Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice soup - 220
1 McDonalds McDouble with no pickles - 390 

Snacks/Drinks: 765
Tea - 0
Water - 0
1 mozzarella cheese stick - 80
2 serving (24 sticks each serving) of Pretzel Sticks - 200
1 banana - 105
1 Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Creme Doughnut with icing - 380

Exercise: 
None. :\

TOTAL: 2055

I guess the total isn't that bad, considering MyFitnessPal has determined my daily intake should be 2090 calories. I still made It under the threshold, but I really want to try to keep it under 2000 everyday, especially since I'm not getting any exercise as of right now.

And for some final motivation. (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment