Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day #6: Busy Busy Busy

I'm going to keep this post short and simple. I was busy. I didn't eat as well as I should of. Calorie-count-wise I did OK, but health-wise I did horrible.

Breakfast: 100
1 serving (24 sticks) of Pretzel Sticks - 100

Lunch: 390
1 McDonalds McDouble no pickles - 390

Dinner: 340
1 slices of L.O.L. white american cheese - 160
3 slices of Oscar Meyer cooked ham - 90
2 slices of Sara Lee 45 calories & delightful wheat bread - 90

Snacks/Drinks: 400
Water - 0
1 mozzarella cheese stick - 80
1 cup of Dip N Dots Banana Split ice cream - 

Exercise: 
I wish I could count running around like crazy doing errands and prepping for a hurricane...but I can't. LOL.

TOTAL: 1230

P.S. - The building where I live loses power alot. Even on cloudless, rainless days. So, in anticipation of the hurricane, please note that if I don't post it is because I lost power. Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment