Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day #7: Back after a 2-day break

I know I shouldn't have taken a little break from this challenge, but I had a good excuse - the hurricane, or rather post-tropical cyclone (?) Sandy.

So today was one of those.."meh" days....We woke up late, and I started to have some juice and then my fiance decided he wanted to go out for lunch, so we ended up at Friendly's. I did my best to pick the lowest-calories option, but the chain is known for fatty food and ice cream, so considering that fact, I did pretty well. (Note: I know they have a "low-calorie" menu, but none of it appealed to me today). I also didn't get ice cream (not that I wasn't tempted), and I'm pretty proud of myself for that!

Also, because a base was stolen in the world series, Taco Bell was giving out free locos tacos. My fiance wanted to go, but then he didn't want to eat both of the tacos, so I just ate mine. I'm pretty surprised at the calorie count, but then again, it didn't have sour cream on it (which is the usual calorie bomb).

So, before I get to the food diary, I just want to say that this morning I posted a weigh-in. I usually weigh myself every Monday, but because it was dark yesterday I couldn't, so I just did it today. :) (Psst...I lose 4 pounds!) I think I mostly was losing bloating and water weight, which is usually the result of a bad diet, so when I started eating healthier that bloat was the first thing to go.

Breakfast: 240
Minute Maid - Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice 15.2 oz, 15.2 oz (450ml) - 240

Lunch: 706
Friendly's - Super Tuna Melt, 1/2 sandwich - 380
Friendly's - Clam Chowder, 1 cup - 270
Nabisco Premium Crackers - Hint of Salt - Saltine Crackers, 4 crackers - 56

Dinner: 685
4 Seviroli Stuffed Shells (baked) - 420

1 cup of Del Grosso's tomato basil pasta sauce - 160
1 cup of frozen sweet peas, boiled - 105

Snacks/Drinks: 350
Tea - 0 Water - 0 1 mozzarella cheese stick - 80
1 serving (24 sticks) of Pretzel Sticks - 100
1 Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell - 170


Exercise:
None.

TOTAL: 1981


Now to leave you with some motivation before I call it a night... (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)


I thought it was fitting, considering the stormy weather that has been and will continue to plague the east coast the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment