Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day #10: Not feeling well & worked 9 hours

I wasn't feeling well again this morning, and then I worked 10 hours. At my job we get one half-hour break, so I forced myself to eat, but today I was stationed at an arena, which means the only food available was burgers, hot dogs, fries, and all that gross fast-food type crap. :( So I went with a hot dog, something small, so it wouldn't upset my stomach. Unfortunatly, I had to try to guesstimate the calorie content with a similar listing in my calorie-counter, since I couldn't find "theme park" or "arena" hot dog. LOL. I also had a fun-size Snickers that some nice lady gave me two of...but I don't like snickers, and even though I was hungry I only ate one and left the other one for Bret. That was actually an accomplishment since when I'm having a bad day (or bad week in this case) I will stuff anything and everything into my gullet, even things like snickers bars, which I don't like. Yay for self-control and listening to my body! And then, when I got home at almost 11, I didn't want to eat that late, so I just had a mozzarella stick and water and went to sleep. So, please don't lecture me on eating too little, I know I did the last two days or so, but I wasn't feeling well. :(



Breakfast: 345
Kirkland - Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat, 1 cup - 140
Well-Pict - Sliced Strawberries, Frozen, Unsweetened, 70 g (1 cup) - 25
(Both above ingredients were blended into a smoothie)
welches - orange pineapple in can, 1 can - 180

Lunch: 450
Beef Frankfurters Hot Dogs, Large, 1 large hot dog (4oz) - 300
1 tablespoon of Heinz ketchup - 20
1 hot dog roll - 130

Dinner: 
None. :(

Snacks/Drinks: 160
Tea - 0
Water - 0
1 mozzarella cheese stick - 80
1 fun size snickers bar - 80

Exercise: 
None. :\

TOTAL: 955

And lastly, since I haven't given you guys anything motivating in a few days... (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)
Very fitting, considering I've been pretty good with controlling my emotional eating recently. Yay for accomplishments! Also, while I'm at it, I'd like to send a HUGE thank you out to my best friend and partner for life, my fiance Bret! These last few days he's been an awesome friend and listener, and has put up with my shizit so well, and has tried his best to help give me the emotional support I need, without me having to turn to food and sweets to get comfort. He also, in all his glorified sweetness, bought me the below balloon (an octopus, which is my favorite!) to cheer me up since I was having such a bad week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment