Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day #25: little food misstep, but then I fixed it in the gym

So....I ate more than I should have today. I actually had a nice, healthy dinner prepared but Bret brought home chinese food. I told him to only get it for himself, but he got it for me too. So, I packed away the healthy dinner as to not let the chinese go to waste. I ended up only having a few pieces of chicken, but I ate the whole side dish (it was a combo tray) of pork fried rice (well, except the pork chunks which I fished out and gave to bret since I usually only get plain rice since I'm not a big fan of pork).

But then, after dinner, Bret dragged me to the gym, where I kicked my butt. So, I think I helped, if not reversed, all the calories I had when I ended up overeating.

Breakfast: 280
Lifeway - Lowfat Kefir Peach, 2 cup - 280

Lunch: 740
Land O' Lakes - White American Cheese, 4 slice - 320
Pepperidge Farm - Whole Grain Bread - 15 Grain Hearty Texture, 2 slice (43g/1.5oz.) - 200
Progresso - Vegetable Classics Hearty Tomato Soup, 1 container (2 cups ea.) - 220

Dinner: 850
Generic- Take-Out - Sesame Chicken, 1.65 oz. - 137
Pork Fried Rice - General Chinese Food, 1.5 cup - 503
Generic - Pork Spring Roll, 1 serving - 210

Snacks/Drinks: 810
Tea - 0
Water - 0
1 mozzarella cheese stick - 80
1 serving of pretzels, (Utz Sourdough Specials large pretzels) - 110
Giant - Fruit on the Bottom Lowfat Yogurt - Blueberry, 2 Container - 300
Land O' Lakes - White American Cheese, 5 slice - 400

Exercise: -1649
60 minutes on elliptical = 949
treadmill intervals* for 60 minutes = 700

*I named this one myself. Basically, what I do is start at 1.0 incline  and 3.0 mph speed and crank it up 1 level every 5 minutes for about 40 minutes (Until it gets to be about at level 10), and then The last 20 minutes I crank it up every 2.5 minutes until it reached 15 (which is the max on the treadmill at the gym) and then I just walk at 15 until an hour is up. This calorie count is from the machine (I know, its not always reliable, but MFP doesn't have anything like this in their database).  I remain at 3.0 mph speed the whole time.

TOTAL: 2,680 (Yikes!!!) - 1649 (from exercise) = 1031

Motivation! ... (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment