Friday, November 30, 2012

Day #28: buffet adventure

So, today was one the first days all week that both me AND Bret had off at the same time. So we wanted to spend the day together. In the midst of our errands Bret decides he wants Hibachi (which I'm not a huge fan of), so whatever fine, I agree and we go to this new place in town that we'd never been to, and long story short it ends up being a buffet (which I HATE the most!!! I always overeat to "get my money's worth" and feel sick and blah blah blah you get the point). So, I tried my best...It was hard to keep track of (I wrote everything down) and hard to guesstimate sizes and measures and picking random brands of MFP to use...I tried to err on the side of caution, so it's more likely OVERestimated, but still, I don't think I did too bad. I tried to fill up on fruit and salad, and only have a few pieces of the foods I usually overindulge in, and at the end I treated myself to a tiny portion of ice cream.

Breakfast: 280
Lifeway - Lowfat Kefir Peach, 2 cup - 280

Lunch: 836
Lettuce - Iceberg (includes crisphead types), raw, 1.5 cup shredded - 15
Tomato - Cherry Tomato, 4 tomato - 6
Imitation Crab-Leg Style, 5 pieces (78g) - 133
Chinese - Crab Rangoon, 1 piece - 70
 Cheese Pizza - Buffet, 1/12 pie - 127
Cucumber - Peeled, raw, 10 slice - 8
Cooked, boiled, drained, without salt, 1 mushroom - 3
Shredded Carrot - Shredded, 0.25 cup raw - 12
Orange - Medium 2-3/8" Dia 96g, 1 whole peeled - 45
Generic - Cut Fresh Honeydew Melon, 3 slices - 112
Cantaloupe cute fresh, 3 slices - 30
Mint Chocolate Chip Premium Icecream, 0.25 Cup (70.9g) - 70
Strawberry Ice Cream, 0.25 cup - 70
Chocolate Ice Cream, 0.25 cup- 70
Butter Pecan Ice Cream, 0.25 cup - 65

Dinner: 834
Famiglia - Plain Pizza Slice, 1/6 of a pie - 250
(then, later)
Red Robin - Side Salad - No Croutons & No Dressing (From Rr Website), 1 Salad - 76
Red Robin - Clam Digger's Clam Chowder Bowl (Soup Only, No Bread), 1 bowl (356 grams) - 508

Snacks/Drinks: 110
Tea - 0
Water - 0
1 serving of pretzels, (Utz Sourdough Specials large pretzels) - 110

Exercise: 
None. :(

TOTAL: 2060

(I guess I did okay, considering my limit is 2020 and I only went over a little bit. I really need to go workout tomorrow!!!)

Motivation! ... (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)
This sums up my general feeling about today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment