Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day #9: Icky sicky not feeling well :(

So, I really wasn't feeling too good today, so I spent most of the day in bed trying to keep down water and juice, and only later in the day could I stomach more solid foods...The differentiation of meals is misleading because I spent like 5 hours finishing that juice, and another hour and a half eating the Lunchables Snack Duo. I also know the Hamburger Helper was an insanely bad choice (both health and calorie wise) but I was feeling much better at that point and was super hungry, and thats what I made for my fiance for dinner anyway. It's crazy how bad that stuff is for you...so many calories, yikes! I don't think we're going to buy any more boxes after we finish up the ones we have...

Also, I learned of the death of a family member today, so of course my mind went straight to food, and I learned of it later on in the day, when I had started to feel better, so its a miracle of willpower that I was able to have only half a bar... :\


Breakfast: 240
1 bottle of Minute Maid ruby red grapefruit juice - 240

Lunch: 120
1 Lunchables Snack Duo Turkey, Mozzarella, and Ritz Mini-Crackers - 120

Dinner: 750
Approx half a box of prepared Hamburger Helper Cheesy Italian Beef - 750

Snacks/Drinks: 185
Tea - 0
Water - 0
Half serving (24 sticks) of Pretzel Sticks - 50
1 cup air-popped popcorn - 30
1/2 bar of Hershey's Chocolate - 105



Exercise: 
None. :\

TOTAL: 1296




No comments:

Post a Comment