Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day #15: Making good choices

I went for a walk today, yay me! :) I found myself at first wondering if it was really worth it, since it was so cold outside. But once I got dressed and got outside I was happy to walk. And I started thinking, about halfway through that I'm done and want to go home, but I just kept telling myself "You're out here anyway, lets just get through the hour," and I was soooo happy when I was finished! haha. Maybe happy enough to overlook the Hamburger Helper dinner. LOL!

Breakfast: 250

Silk - Unsweetened Almond Milk, 1 cup - 30
General Mills - Cheerios, 1 cup (28g) - 100
Bran Flakes Cereal, 1 cup - 120

Lunch: 400
Apple & Eve - Fruitables Juice- Fruit Punch Flavor, 6.75 fl oz. - 40
Goya - Black Beans, 0.75 cup - 150
Tomato Slices - Fresh, 1 tomatoe - 123 grams - 22
Lettuce - Cos or romaine, raw, 1 cup shredded - 8
Chi-Chi's - Flour Tortilla Burrito Size, 1 tortilla - 170
Chi-Chi's - Fiesta Thick & Chunky Salsa Mild(Corrected), 2 Tbsp (30g) - 10

Dinner: 750
Hamburger Helper - Four Cheese Lasagna - half a box - 750

Snacks/Drinks: 330
Tea - 0
Water - 0
1 mozzarella cheese stick - 80
1 mini-babybel cheese - 70
1 serving of pretzels, (Utz Sourdough Specials large pretzels) - 110
1 hard-boiled egg - 70

Exercise: 
1 hour of walking (with some jogging and running spurts, but I didn't count those lol) -  negative 350

TOTAL:    1730 - 350 = 1380

Motivation... (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)



No comments:

Post a Comment