Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day #11: Worked 10 hours today

I worked ten hours again today, which means I woke up a little later than normal, so essentially, I ate breakfast around 11:30, I got my "dinner break" at work around 5 (which I listed as lunch), and when I got home, I ate dinner, the snack duo, because I didn't want to eat too much before bed. Sometimes work sucks because I'm not allowed to have any snacks or anything, so basically what I eat at lunch is what I eat for the whole shift. I was hungry when I got home, but I was going straight to bed so I really didn't want to eat too much. Otherwise, I would have definitely had a better dinner. LOL Also, that candy listed under snack I bit into it and spit it out...I figured if it melted in my mouth at all it wasn't too many calories. It was gross! LOL. And, in case anyone was wondering how I calculated my job as exercise, I put it into MyFitnessPal as standing and fishing. I probably burned more calories than that because I did do a bit of walking,  kneeling, crouching, and I even pushed a stroller for 20 minutes, so I figure its a good estimate. (By the way, the reason I didn't count work yesterday is because I was primarily sitting the whole time.)


Breakfast: 390
Land O' Lakes - White American Cheese, 2 slice -160
Sara Lee - 45 Calories & Delightful, Wheat W/ Honey, 45 g (2 Slices) - 90
Peeled Hard Boiled Eggs, 2 egg - 140

Lunch: 515
Ronzoni - Smart Taste Penne Rigate, 3 oz. - 255
Del Grosso - Meat Flavored Pasta Sauce, 1/2 cup - 80
Maggio - Part Skim Ricotta Cheese, 1/4 c (62g) - 90
Grated Parmesean Cheese, 1 oz/ 1/4 cup - 90

Dinner: 140
Oscar Meyer - Lunchables, Snack Duos, Ham, Chedder, Mini Ritz, 1 Snack Pack -140

Snacks/Drinks: 2
Tea - 0
Water - 0
Hershey's Kisses - Pumpkin Spice, 0.1 pieces (41 g) - 2

Exercise: 
Standing/Walking/Bending over/(my job) for ten hours - 3762 

TOTAL: 1047 (food consumed) - 3762 (calories burned) = -2715. 


No comments:

Post a Comment