Thursday, November 29, 2012

POLL RESULTS: "What is your favorite no-calorie beverage?"



What is your favorite no-calorie beverage?


water
  2 (100%)
diet soda
  0 (0%)
seltzer water (natural favors)
  0 (0%)
sparkling water (ones sweetened with artificial sweeteners)
  0 (0%)
flavored water (ones sweetened with artificial sweeteners)
  0 (0%)
other
  0 (0%)

Votes: 2

Only two votes...but oh well, those who voted are really smart! Water is the best option on the list. Diet soda makes you gain weight (see my articles on it here and here) , and carbonated drinks (even seltzer water without anything artificial) can cause bloat and stomach stretching (which none of us want). It's okay to enjoy seltzer in moderation or once and a while, but plain good ol' water is really the best option. Yay for you voters being smart! :)






(note: I do not own, nor did I create these photos. I honestly don't remember where they came from, I just had them saved on my computer. If you are the owner of these photos please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment