Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day #12: Lazy Sunday

Just a few quick notes about today...I had two lunches, or more like a mid-morning snack and then a lunch. Also, listed under snacks is half a roll with butter, which I ate after my fiance didn't want to finish his dinner...I shouldn't have...but I was a little nibbly and it called to me. Woops. :\

Breakfast: 217
Kirkland - Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat, 1 cup - 140
Well-Pict - Sliced Strawberries, Frozen, Unsweetened, 70 g (1 cup) - 25
(Both above ingredients were blended into a smoothie)
Oscar Meyer - Cooked Ham, 1 slice - 25


Lunch: 720
Kraft - Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese - Brick, 1 oz - 100
Thomas - Bagel Thins 100% Whole Wheat, 1 bagel (46g) - 110
Great Value - Red Raspberry Preserves, 0.5 Tbsp - 25
--(about two hours later)---
Chi-Chi's - Flour Tortilla Burrito Size, 1 tortilla -170
Goya - Black Beans Premium , 1 Cup - 180
1 cup shredded lettuce - 8
1 whole tomato, sliced - 22
Green Giant - Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, 0.5 container (1 4/5 cup (123g) ea.) - 105


Dinner: 521
Green Giant - Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, 0.5 container (1 4/5 cup (123g) ea.) - 105
giant - butter and herb instant mashed potatoes, 2/3 cup - 280
Orange - 3 whole peeled - 135
Chives - Raw, 1 tbsp chopped - 1

Snacks/Drinks: 320
Tea - 0
Water - 0
Better Bowls! - Chocolate Instant Pudding Prepared W/ Fat Free Milk, 1/2 cup prepared - 140
Giant Eagle - Kaiser Rolls, 0.5 roll - 80
Butter, 1 tablespoon - 100


Exercise: 
None. :\

TOTAL: 1778

And to leave you with some motivation for the upcoming week... (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment