Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day #14: Little Slip-Up...But No Damage Done

Today was a strange day. I wasn't that hungry in the morning, so I had a small breakfast and lunch. And then I went to work for like 5 hours, and when I came back I was absolutely starving! So I made like a pizza bread thing...and holy crap did that have alot of calories! >.<

Now I can understand how people dieting skip breakfast (a meal which I usually LOVE and eagerly devour, unless I'm not feeling well), and then they overeat later in the day. *sigh*

Tomorrow I need to do better. :(

Breakfast: 263
General Mills - Cheerios, 1 cup (28g) - 100
General Mills With Whole Grain - Banana Nut Cheerios, 1 cup(28g) - 133
Silk - Unsweetened Almond Milk, 1 cup - 30

Lunch: 230
Sara Lee - 45 Calories & Delightful, Wheat W/ Honey, 22.5 g (1 Slice) - 45
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 2 large - 185

Dinner: 910
Member's Mark (Sam's Club) - White Submarine Roll, 12 " roll - 500
Sam's Club-Bakers and Chefs - Fancy Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese 5 lb (2740g), 1 cup (28g)  - 330
Del Grosso - Meat Flavored Pasta Sauce, 1/2 cup - 80

Snacks/Drinks: 205
Tea - 0
Water - 0
1 mini-babybel cheese - 70
3 peeled oranges - 135

Exercise: 
None. 

TOTAL: 1608

Lastly for some motivation... (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment