Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day #24: good things come to those who work

So last week was hectic, probably for everyone, which is why I didn't get a chance to update. But it's a new day, a new week, and time to get back to work! :)

Breakfast: 192
Kirkland - Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat, 1 cup - 140
Well-Pict - Sliced Strawberries, Frozen, Unsweetened, 70 g (1 cup) - 52
(Both above ingredients were blended into a smoothie)


Lunch: 680
General Mills - Progresso Soup - Traditional - New England Clam Chowder, 1 container (2 cup (240 g) ea.) - 360
Crystal Farms - Peeled Hard Boiled Eggs, 2 egg - 140
Pepperidge Farm - Whole Grain Bread - 15 Grain Hearty Texture, 1 slice (43g/1.5oz.) - 100
Land O' Lakes - White American Cheese, 1 slice - 80

Dinner: 372
Home Prepared - Plain Mashed Potatoes (Skim Milk), 2 cup - 172
Gravy - Chicken, Homemade, 1/2 cup - 80
Homemade - Oven Baked/Roasted Skinless Turkey Breast- Meat Only, 4 oz- 120

Snacks/Drinks: 160
Tea - 0
Water - 0
2 mozzarella cheese stick - 160

Exercise: 
None. 

TOTAL: 1,404

Monday's Motivation! (As posted on facebook)... (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment