Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day #17: It's all about choices

So today is Friday, start of the weekend. And my fiance wanted to go to a town (about an hour and a half away) to see a hockey game, so I packed a cooler full of snacks, and even lunches (sandwiches) and we left. I think overall it was pretty good compared to days like this in the past....I mean, I couldn't resist the quesadillas at my favorite restaurant, but I was conscious and didn't eat any of the free chips they give you. And, later at night we went out to eat with friends, and I got a small pizza, to control my portion. I did well, considering my daily food allowance is 2090 calories, and I got only 2077. LOL. Have a good weekend everyone!

Breakfast: 262
Kirkland - Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat, 1 cup - 140
Well-Pict - Sliced Strawberries, Frozen, Unsweetened, 70 g (1 cup) - 52
(Both above ingredients were blended into a smoothie)
2 hard boiled eggs - 140

Lunch: 

Sara Lee - 45 Calories & Delightful, Wheat W/ Honey, 45 g (2 Slices) -90
Great Value - Red Raspberry Preserves, 1 Tbsp - 50
Skippy - Extra Crunchy Super Crunch Peanut Butter, 2 Tbsp (32g) - 190
(then, later)
Mushroom Quesadilla, 2 quesadilla - 700*
sour cream, 4 tbsp - 120 *
*- I went to my favorite restaurant, La Tolteca in Wilkes-Barre, PA and got my favorite thing. They didn't have any nutritional info on their page, so I found the  mushroom quesadilla in MyFitnessPal that had the highest calorie counts and put that it. So, its probably not right, but hopefully it's close enough. I also guessimated on the amount our cream.

Dinner: 360
Grotto - Junior Cheese Pizza, 9 ' pizza - 360

Snacks/Drinks: 395
Tea - 0
Water - 0
Half a mozzarella cheese stick - 40
Half a mini-babybel cheese - 35
1 serving of pretzels, (Utz Sourdough Specials large pretzels) - 110
Lunchables Snack Duos- - Turkey, Mozzarella + Mini Ritz, 1 snack pack - 120
1 Starbucks Tazo Tea, Tall, unsweetened - 0

Exercise: 
I walked around all day, but I don't know how to count or measure that really, so...none.

TOTAL: 2077

Motivation! (note: I do not own, nor did I create this photo. I honestly don't remember where it came from, I just had it saved on my computer. If you are the owner of this photo please comment or email me to have it removed or to get credit. Thanks for your understanding, I don't want to infringe on any copyright or ownership or whatever!)
I thought this was fitting, considering the choices I had to make over today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment